Frequently Asked Questions

Accommodation for Non-local Students

Due to the demand for on-campus residence at CUHK is high, non-local students of taught master programme, including MGPE programme, would not be assigned an on-campus accommodation. Students shall locate off-campus accommodation by themselves. Further information can be found at the website of Learning and Cultural Enhancement Section of Office of Students Affairs at